Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice for Users of Our Website
© 2008 - 2020 Franks & Co (Mancunium) Limited. All copy and images
This website and its content is copyright of Franks & Co (Mancunium) Ltd- All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than stated below: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge our website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- MANCUNIUM IP® and Mancunium Technologies are brands for Franks & Co (Mancunium), a private limited company of European Patent and Trade Marks Attorneys based in Manchester (company number 06789065, VAT number GB269523474). The name Mancunium IP is a Registered Trade Mark.
- The terms Mancunium IP or Mancunium Technologies (sometimes abbreviated to "MANCUNIUM IP, or MANCUNIUM) or "us" or "we" refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is given above. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The materials on this Web site are made available by Mancunium IP for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. It is provided free of charge as an introduction to our services and is necessarily simplified. Any part of it may be subject to change without notice. The transmission and receipt of information contained on the Web site do not evoke, form or constitute any contractual relationship. Persons should not act upon information on this site without seeking professional legal counsel. Only advice provided to clients who have engaged us to provide services under our engagement terms constitutes professional advice.
- Despite careful efforts to ensure accuracy with the applicable law, the materials on this Web site may not reflect the most current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Furthermore, prior results indicated here similar to one's individual's circumstances do not guarantee a similar outcome in another closely similar circumstances.
- Some links within the Mancunium IP Web site may lead to other external websites. The Mancunium-IP Web site does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and Mancunium-IP does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of such linked websites or any materials contained therein. Your use of information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Communications with Mancunium IP via this Web site does not establish an agent-client relationship and any information sent to Mancunium-IP before establishing a contractual relationship as evidenced by a signed engagement letter agreement could be used for the benefit of the firm's existing clients;
- Accordingly, until Mancunium-IP has formally established a contractual relationship, do NOT send any confidential information or any information you would expect to be maintained in confidence through this Web site or through any email address posted on this Web site.
- If any of the terms and conditions of this website are deemed unenforceable by a Court of Law, under the laws of England and Wales, the rest of the terms shall remain unaffected and shall thus survive and apply accordingly.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, pictures and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice from the respective owners, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any employee referred to as a Partner on this website does not represent that Mancunium IP is a partnership under the Partnership Act 1890. Instead, it stands only to represent that they are a senior equity holding member of the firm.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Franks & Co (Mancunium) Ltd's prior written consent.
Back to Home page